CBD Affiliate Programs
Updated: March 24, 2021
CBD affiliate programs are one of the recent additions to the line up of profitable affiliate programs that have been on the market for a while. CBD affiliate programs are well-positioned to become an extra income source for lots of affiliate marketers.
To date, several states in the United States CBD became legal, as well as several countries around the globe. According to some estimates, the CBD products market is predicted to reach $22 million in three years and there seems to be little to stop its growth. We’ve researched and put together for you the best CBD affiliate networks.
CBD affiliate program offer example
Source: Diamond CBD
CBD affiliate offers are often high-paying and popular offers; there’s a lot of potential for affiliate marketers and brands that want to get involved in this vertical.
CBD Affiliate Offers And Payouts
Here’s some of the biggest CBD affiliate offers along with their platform in the table below.
|Platform/Company||Affiliate Offer||Payout Data|
|No High CBD||30% revshare||Payments made by the 14th each month|
|Pure Hemp CBD||40% commission for each sale made||Monthly, several payment methods are available|
|Leef Organics||20% (base commission)||Monthly payment|
|Plant of Life||25% on each sale||Monthly payment|
|CBDPure||40% commission rate||Commission threshold (monthly payments)|
|Wellmart||20% on commissions||Monthly payment|
Here we’ve put together for you the leading CBD affiliate networks that cover offers for all major mobile operating systems.
CBD Affiliate Programs Artyom Dogtiev Updated: March 24, 2021 CBD affiliate programs are one of the recent additions to the line up of profitable affiliate programs that have been on the
Join Our Affiliate
Our Affiliate Program is designed to offer you a risk-free opportunity to capitalize on the rapidly growing CBD market by offering the Joy Organics line of premium CBD products to your family, friends, and followers.
Our World-Class CBD Oil Affiliate Program
With a 25% commission and lifetime commissions as well as an aggressive bonus program, the Joy Organics Affiliate Program offers exceptional earning potential for its affiliates.
What’s an affiliate? An affiliate is similar to a refer-a-friend program but with unlimited earning potential. For every sale you refer to our site, you earn a commission or percentage of the sale. There is no initial investment—only opportunities. We are not a network marketing, direct sales, or MLM company.
How Does the
Affiliate Program Work?
Open an account with
Apply to our program and we
will quickly review your profile.
Share your affiliate link
and earn commissions.
Affiliate education from Todd Smith, co-founder and Chief Partnership Officer
Videos & Expertise
The Joy Organics Affiliate Program
Secrets of Joy Organics Top Affiliates
The Joy Organics Story
Joy Organics 15 Top Selling Products
CBD Lab Testing and QR Codes
Why Partner With Joy?
— Ultra-premium broad and full spectrum hemp oil products offer benefits that have taken the wellness industry by storm. Almost anyone, regardless of age, can feel a difference from our products.
— CBD products represent one of the fastest-growing segments in the health and nutrition industry. New records are being set every month.
— We know where to find people who can benefit from our products, and we’ll teach you how to reach them. We succeed by helping you succeed. It’s a win-win partnership.
— The partnership is completely free. You’ll pay nothing to become an affiliate.
— Joy offers one of the highest payouts in the industry: 25%. This means you’ll earn a 25% commission on every product purchased by the people you refer to Joy Organics.
— Joy Organics offers lifetime commissions. If someone you refer visits our website, their computer receives a tracking cookie. If they purchase anything from the Joy Organics website, you will earn a 25% commission. The cookie can only be manually removed by the customer. It does not expire.
— Have you ever seen ads for a specific product after viewing that product on a website? This is called retargeting. After people visit JoyOrganics.com, we’ll purchase advertising on the websites they visit. If they click on an ad and make a purchase, you will be paid a 25% commission.
— We have experts who specialize in improving the conversion rates of customers who visit JoyOrganics.com. Our goal is to have the highest percentage of the people you send to JoyOrganics.com buy our products.
— We pay out our commissions twice a month.
— We give all of our affiliates access to our third-party tracking software through ShareASale. This allows you to track your sales and view your commissions at any time.
— We will give you a selection of high-converting banner ads to use. When people click on one of your banners and make a purchase, you earn 25% commission.
— We offer discounts to your followers to increase your clicks and purchases.
Affiliate Team Leader
Ready to Join Our Affiliate
CBD Oil Program?
Below are the most commonly asked questions we get about our affiliate program. If you have a question not included in this list, we would love to answer it. Just email our Affiliate Team at [email protected] . We hope to partner with you!
If you’re interested in offering our products in a brick-and-mortar store, please visit our wholesale CBD oil reseller page here.
How does the Joy Organics Affiliate Program work?
You simply enroll in the program. When you are approved, you will receive a special link. When you refer people to JoyOrganics.com using this link, you will be paid 25% of their purchases.
Does it cost anything to join your affiliate program?
What is your policy for accepting affiliates?
We are looking to partner with people who want to join us in our cause and who will be positive ambassadors for the Joy Organics brand. We do not accept non-niche coupon, toolbar, or PPC affiliates.
How do I sign up for the Joy Organics Affiliate Program?
You must first sign up with ShareASale. They are the company we’ve selected to handle all the tracking (clicks, visitors, sales, etc.) and pay commissions.
Do you accept international affiliates?
At this time, the Joy Organics Affiliate Program is open to sites in the United States. If your site/followers are primarily USA-based and your brand is a good fit, we will accept international affiliates. To discuss further, please email us at [email protected]
Do I need a website/blog to participate in the affiliate program?
While we strongly encourage a website or blog for affiliate success, it is not required. If you do not have a website, please use your social media URL (such as your personal Facebook URL, not the general Facebook.com) in your application.
Can I be in a competitor’s affiliate program as well as yours?
Yes, as an affiliate, you are not required to be exclusive with Joy Organics. Of course, we hope we are your favorite program!
What is my responsibility as an affiliate?
To be a good brand ambassador as you promote Joy Organics. We want partners who help us build a world-class brand.
How old do I have to be?
You must be 18 years of age to participate in our affiliate program.
What if I have more than one website?
We prefer affiliates who have more than one method of marketing our products. You will use the same link provided by ShareASale to link to JoyOrganics.com from all of your websites.
Will there be an affiliate login on your website?
No, you will log in to your account with ShareASale to access all the information on your account.
The Growth of the CBD Industry—Why CBD Affiliate Programs Are an Excellent Opportunity
The global cannabidiol market was worth $4.6 billion in 2018 and, due to fast growth, is expected to reach $23.6 billion by 2025. It’s no surprise that CBD stores have been popping up like weeds.
However, there’s no need to go to brick-and-mortar stores anymore when you can order CBD products such as CBD tinctures and softgels from the internet and have them delivered to your doorstep. You can find just about any CBD product online, including CBD gummies, CBD bath bombs, and CBD creams.
Customers who not that long ago were unable to buy products containing CBD now have access to hundreds of different brands, with only several clicks required to order their products. Unfortunately, not all CBD products available on the market are equal. That’s not to say that certain types of CBD products are better than others—their potency and purpose vary—but that some brands produce higher-quality products.
CBD products are often mislabeled. In 2017, researchers ordered 84 CBD products from 31 different companies and analyzed their content. Around two-thirds of those CBD products were labeled incorrectly. Apart from inaccurate claims about the CBD content, some of the products also contained THC even though they were labeled THC-free.
Many people do not want THC in their CBD products for a variety of reasons. In higher amounts, THC has psychoactive effects that those just looking for natural support may not want. Although products that contain THC are legal in many places around the United States, it doesn’t mean that businesses can get away with mislabeling their CBD products.
Clearly, it is extremely important to order CBD oil and other CBD products only from reliable sources. Even though there are many companies that sell CBD products of questionable quality, that doesn’t mean that quality sources are nowhere to be found. CBD affiliate programs are a great option if you think that your audience would be interested in CBD products, but you need to know how to find the best CBD affiliate programs.
What Should You Look for in CBD Affiliate Programs?
People have different priorities when looking for CBD products, so their opinions might differ as well. Still, that doesn’t mean it is impossible to identify characteristics shared by the companies offering the best CBD affiliate programs. Keep an eye out for the following features of CBD affiliate programs.
- Joining their CBD affiliate program is free. When you start looking for companies to partner up with, you might encounter some that require you to pay them first to be able to join their CBD oil affiliate program. Unfortunately, many of these websites are simply fraudulent. You should consider signing up only to CBD affiliate programs that are free to join.
- High payout. CBD affiliate programs can be an excellent opportunity if we take the current trends and projections of the growth of the CBD industry into consideration. However, even if the visitors on your website buy hundreds of CBD products thanks to your referrals, you might discover that you are not earning as much as you thought you would due to a low payout. The payout is the amount that you’ll earn on each purchased product. With the Joy Organics Affiliate Program, you earn a 25% commission on each product sold thanks to your referrals.
- Willingness to help you increase conversion rates. This can be done through suggestions on how best to attract the attention of your audience. When you sign up to CBD affiliate programs, you might also receive banners or infographics that will further help you sell more products.
- Attractive discounts. Banners and infographics are helpful, but their effectiveness will be increased if they are combined with attractive discounts. Some CBD affiliate programs will provide you with discount codes to offer to your audience.
Other Important Aspects of the Best CBD Affiliate Programs
Before you decide which CBD affiliate program to choose, you should know that the most essential part is the product. Great discounts and frequent payouts won’t be helpful if the products sold by the company are of questionable quality. That’s why you should focus on several aspects before you sign up to any CBD oil affiliate programs.
- Is the company selling high-quality CBD products? Even if you don’t consider yourself an expert when it comes to CBD, there is an easy way to check whether their products are worth recommending. As we mentioned previously, the CBD market is full of products that are inaccurately labeled or made with low-quality ingredients. That’s why it is not enough to base your judgment on the label only. You don’t have to test their products on your own. It is increasingly common for companies selling CBD oil and other hemp-derived products to publish test results conducted by independent laboratories that show the products’ actual content. It’s not only about the accuracy of the labels in regard to the amount of CBD in the product; reports also show whether there are heavy metal or dangerous chemicals. CBD products are often used by those who are interested in using CBD to improve their general wellbeing. No CBD customer should go through the experience of buying a product that’s meant to be helpful but turns out harmful. That’s why you should never rely on the claims of companies selling CBD oil with no hard evidence to back it up.
- Do they sell broad spectrum or full spectrum CBD products, or perhaps CBD isolates? We recommend considering the type of CBD products that the company sells before you sign up for any CBD affiliate program. For example, Joy Organics broad spectrum CBD oil contains not only CBD but also other phytonutrients that can be found in hemp, but it won’t make you high as it is 0.0% THC. Full spectrum CBD oil contains CBD, THC, and other phytonutrients. CBD isolate, on the other hand, contains only CBD. Each type of product could be a better option for different people. It all depends on what they are trying to achieve with CBD. Because of something called the “entourage effect,” broad spectrum and full spectrum products are typically the best way to go.
Partner with Joy Organics and receive 25% commissions with bonus opportunities—all while selling premium CBD oil products you and your followers can trust.