50mg CBD/1ml – Original Formula CBD Oil | Charlotte’s Web™️
This is the flagship formula that started an industry. Our Original Formula is made in a labor-intensive process in small batches with alcohol extraction.
M ore than just CBD: CBD plus naturally-occurring phytocannabinoids, terpenes, flavonoids and more in every CBD oil serving .
Our premium hemp extract CBD oil is designed to help maintain:
Support a sense of calm for focus*
Manage everyday stresses*
Recovery from exercise-induced inflammation*
Maintain healthy sleep cycles*
We use limited, select ingredients to ensure you have the absolute best hemp extract possible. Our CBD oils include Charlotte’s Web premium hemp extract, carrier oil, and flavor. That’s it.
- Made in small batches through alcohol extraction; contains 50mg CBD per mL
- Extraction type: alcohol extraction. This is a labor-intensive, small batch process that provides a rich mix of hemp’s beneficial compounds – cannabinoids and so much more. In the final process, all the alcohol residue is removed from the formula and tested for quality assurance.
- USA Grown Hemp
- Approx. 50mg of CBD per 1mL serving
- Dropper included
- The color of hemp extract CBD oil can vary from batch to batch. Charlotte’s Web products do not use additives or dyes to standardize the color of our products. Instead we keep our CBD oil natural, the way nature intended.
- U.S. Hemp Authority Certified. Learn what that means and how to shop for CBD oil products with confidence.
- Charlotte’s Web CBD oils are whole-plant extracts that include a variety of of beneficial compounds, including phytocannabinoids, terpenes, flavonoids, and essential fatty acids.
- What’s the difference between 60mg and our Original Formula? Click here to learn more.
- Consistency, as with any supplement, is key for success. Take daily.
- Store at room temperature away from light.
- Dropper use: Gently squeeze the rubber end and release. The dropper will fill about halfway, but this indicates a “full dropper.” (Oil will not fill the entire dropper.)
- Avoid touching dropper to mouth to preserve the quality of your hemp extract oil.
- Sensitive to flavors? Mix your oil into your favorite food or drink.
What is CBD oil?
CBD is short for cannabidiol. It is a cannabinoid found in hemp and known for supporting body and mind in many ways. CBD specifically comes from the flowers and leaves of the hemp plant. (Not to be confused with oil from hemp seeds, which contain negligible levels of cannabinoids.) Why it works – The human body has a vast network of receptors, called the endocannabinoid system, which helps us maintain overall wellness and keep many of our physical processes moving in the right direction. CBD stimulates the receptors, helping the body complete its efforts to keep us in good health.
How much oil does the dropper hold?
- The dropper on all 30mL bottles holds .5mL of Hemp Extract Oil
- The dropper on all 100mL bottles holds 1mL of Hemp Extract Oil
- Dropper use: Gently squeeze the rubber end and release. The dropper will be half full which indicates a “full dropper” (Oil will not fill the entire dropper).
What is the difference between CBD and Hemp Extract?
Hemp extract and cannabidiol (CBD) are different. To further explain, full-spectrum hemp extract is a concentrated form of the hemp plant and has all the components it had, in a concentrated form. CBD is one component of the hemp plant known as a phytocannabinoid. Our Charlotte’s Web proprietary hemp is naturally high in CBD. For example, our Original Formula has approximately 86 mg of hemp extract per mL. Of the 86 mg of hemp extract, we guarantee that at least 50 mg is CBD per 1 mL.
Included below is a breakdown of all of our products:
7 mg CBD per 1 mL oil contains at least 11 mg of hemp extract per mL. Of the 11 mg of full-spectrum hemp extract, you will receive at least 7 mg of CBD per serving.
17 mg CBD per 1 mL oil contains at least 28 mg of hemp extract per mL. Of the 28 mg of full-spectrum hemp extract, you will receive at least 17 mg of CBD per serving.
Original Formula oil contains at least 86 mg of hemp extract per mL. Of the 86 mg of full-spectrum hemp extract, you will receive at least 50 mg of CBD per serving.
60 mg CBD per 1 mL oil contains at least 120 mg of hemp extract per mL. Of the 120 mg of full-spectrum hemp extract, you will receive at least 60 mg of CBD per serving.
15 mg CBD Oil Liquid Capsules contain at least 24 mg hemp extract which includes at least 15 mg of CBD per capsule.
25 mg CBD Oil Liquid Capsules contain at least 40 mg hemp extract which includes at least 25 mg of CBD per capsule.
Full Spectrum 17 mg Hemp Extract for Dogs contains 25 mg of hemp extract per mL. Of the 25 mg of hemp extract, your pet will receive at least 17 mg of CBD per serving.
Please visit this page and enter the lot number of your product to view the COA.
If you’re new to taking CBD oil products and are wondering when you can expect to see results, check out our blog: When To Expect Results From Charlotte’s Web CBD Oil.
Find answers to more of our questions on our FAQs page.
Charlotte’s Web Original Formula CBD oil is made in a labor-intensive process in small batches with alcohol extraction.
A high quality source of CBD and cannabinoids.
Gelpell® capsules contain full spectrum hemp extract CBD in a seamless gelatine bead. This bead is placed inside a hard gastro-resistant capsule ensuring the release of CBD in the small intestine where it has the greatest effect. Manufactured in Switzerland to the highest standards, under controlled laboratory conditions, every Gelpell® capsule delivers a consistent dose of cannabinoids.
Why choose CBD Gelpell® Capsules?
Gelpell® capsules have been clinically proven to improve the body’s absorption of CBD and other cannabinoids. They are easy to take and contain a consistent and precise dose of CBD. You can be confident you are taking the same dose every time.
- Gelpell® capsules protect the CBD and other cannabinoids from the damaging effects of heat, light and oxidation.
- They contain full spectrum hemp extract including terpenes and flavonoids
- Each Gelpell® capsule delivers a precise dose of CBD.
- They can be stored at room temperature.
- They are made in Switzerland in accordance with Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP).
Accessing 50mg Gelpell® Capsules
Information for CBD in Australia:
Satipharm CBD 50mg Gelpell® capsules are available in Australia through the Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA) Special Access Scheme (Category B) or through the Authorised Prescriber Scheme. Patients wishing to access medicinal cannabis products should discuss with their physician and make themselves familiar with the processes by reading the TGA advice at www.tga.gov.au.
Once the physician has the required approval, this prescription can then be sent to our distributor, Health House International, who will arrange delivery to a dispensing pharmacy.
Information for CBD in New Zealand:
Cannabidiol (CBD) is a prescription medicine under the Medicines Act 1981 in New Zealand. Ministry of Health approval is not required to prescribe, supply or administer CBD products for medical purposes.
Authorised prescribers and pharmacies can import CBD products, as can persons or companies holding a licence to sell medicines by wholesale. Importantly, individual patients may import CBD products provided they have a valid prescription. As with all prescription medicines, patients must have a prescription from an authorised prescriber to import or use CBD products.
If you are a patient and interested in using CBD for a medical purpose, please talk to your doctor as a first step. A maximum of three months’ supply is allowed on a prescription for CBD products.
Satipharm CBD Gelpell® capsules are a quality source of high strength CBD. Manufactured to pharmaceutical standards and with clinically proven bioavailability, Satipharm 50mg Gelpell® capsules have demonstrated a potent seizure-reducing effect among paediatric TRE patients.