CBD Honey Is a Delicious Way to Chill
Everything you need to know about the latest CBD obsession.
In This Article
It seems like CBD (cannabidiol) has, over the past year, become available in every form imaginable. The wellness industry just took the idea and ran with it—and it’s actually made for some great products. We’ve seen everything from CBD skincare to CBD-infused coffee (loved both, btw), with each new launch inspiring the next. Enter: CBD honey. Both honey and CBD add a little sweetness and relaxation to your everyday life, so it’s only intuitive to combine the two. And that intuitiveness is why CBD honey seems so popular now.
What Is CBD Honey?
CBD—an abbreviation for cannabidiol if you want to get technical—is a cannabinoid that acts on the endocannabinoid system. If this sounds familiar, it’s because THC (the active ingredient in marijuana) works on the same system in your body. Cannabis companies have evolved past the process you or your friends might have used to make THC-infused edibles, and they’re using their new findings to make CBD honey. Cannabidiol (either whole plant or isolated) is added to honey, providing you with all of the health and psychological benefits of CBD, without the high of THC.
Why Does Everyone Love It?
CBD is a buzzword lately, but it does have a relaxing effect on most people (if you buy the right formula). It’s particularly appealing in honey form because you can customize how much you consume (unlike with supplements and gummies) and add it to your favorite foods and drinks. Making a plate of figs over goat cheese for a party? Use CBD honey to elevate the taste. Combating caffeine jitters? Use CBD honey to mitigate the anxious effects of caffeine. It’s even wonderful as an addition to cocktails or over almond butter on toast.
Primarily, though, CBD honey seems to be most often used as an addition to tea. It’s only natural—people utilize both honey and CBD in tea all the time. People who drink chai or matcha to wake up often find that CBD honey keeps them from getting jumpy. Similarly, when they grab chamomile to wind down after a long day, they report that CBD helps them slip more easily into a relaxed headspace.
Avoid products that say “cannabis sativa seed oil”—it’s not actually CBD.
Where Do I Buy CBD honey?
As with any CBD product, make sure you’re getting your CBD honey from a reputable source with a proven history of making CBD products. As a general guideline, avoid anything that doesn’t say “CBD” on the label.
How Do I Take It (and How Much Is Too Much?)
Dosages depend on brand you’re using, but for most honeys the serving size is one tablespoon (with a suggestion of consuming one serving in the morning and one in the evening). Always start slow and follow the recommendation on the label—and as with any product or supplement you’re consuming for the first time, consult your physician with any questions or concerns.
CBD Honey is a delicious way to relax. Here, we break down exactly what it is, what the purported benefits are, and where to buy it.
Organic 1500mg CBD Infused Honey with boosted pure CBD Distillate – Extract 250g
Honey Heaven’s newest addition!
1500mg full spectrum CBD extract CO2 extracted from the stem, leaves and flowers of the sativa L (hemp) plant suspended in Virgin Hemp oil mixed with our raw acacia honey for you to enjoy all the benefits what nature can provide you with a pleasant taste.
Our Organic 1500mg Full Spectrum CBD Extract Infused Organic Acacia Honey Boosted with Pure CBD Distillate: Why You Need to Try It
If you like Organic honey, you’d love our Organic CBD Extract Boosted with Pure CBD Distillate and infused Organic Acacia Honey. It’s loaded with all the benefits of organic honey, combined with the healing properties of organic CBD oil. Plus, it doesn’t get you high. Here’s why you need to try it.
The benefits of our Organic 1500mg Full Spectrum CBD Extract Infused Organic Acacia Honey Boosted with Pure CBD Distillate:
You get the benefits of both organic honey and organic CBD combined. There are so many health benefits for both organic CBD and organic honey, it just makes sense to combine the two. Plus, CBD honey is easier to ingest than straight-up CBD oil because of the herbal nutty taste: It mixes well with the oil and tastes a lot better and sweeter. You can’t get any more direct and healthier than this!
Here are a few benefits of our Organic 1500mg Full Spectrum CBD Extract Infused Organic Acacia Honey Boosted with Pure CBD Distillate:
- Easy to ingest: The organic honey makes it tasty and versatile: You can eat it, by a spoonful, mix it into your tea, smoothies, porridge etc.
- No psychoactive properties: Since the organic honey is infused with CBD (and less than 0.2% THC), it does not give you a “high”, thus making it completely legal.
- Best of both worlds: You get all the benefits of CBD oil and the benefits of organic honey in one spoonful. Both offer several health benefits and combining them together makes CBD infused organic honey a powerhouse.
- Depression and anxiety Are currently the most common mental and neurological problems faced by the general public. CBD infused honey can be used as an anti-depressant, helping control mental health without harm or struggle. CBD infused honey has led to improvements in patients who have suffered from depression and anxiety whether long or short term. Pharmaceutical pills have been a common solution, but often causes more health issues than the depression and anxiety itself. Unlike pharmaceutical products, you are safer and healthier with CBD infused honey.
- Treats skin conditions: Although not the most traditional ways to use CBD infused honey try to keep an open mind about this next section! If you have struggled with acne your entire life, it may be time to try to natural treatments like CBD infused honey. Studies have shown that CBD can reduce the excessive production of oil in the sebaceous glands. Together with its anti-inflammatory properties, it works efficiently in unblocking pores, and hence decreasing and entirely treating acne and other skin conditions.
- Aids in cardiovascular treatment: CBD infused honey health benefits are quite vast, and cardiovascular treatment is among the top five. With cardiovascular conditions being the leading cause of death in the around the world, one requires a little help apart from diet and exercise. And, where else do you get this? From CBD infused products. Research proves that CBD helps to offset any health conditions or symptoms that might lead to the same. CBD reduces stress and anxiety in the body, which in turn helps in preventing blood pressure and conclusively any occurrence of cardiovascular conditions.
- Reduces Seizures: Epilepsy is one of the most chronic health conditions that people face. Of course, there are drugs to control these neurological conditions but, they are not always practical. In fact, countless studies indicate that drugs used to control certain types of depression, anxiety, seizure, and other neurological conditions can lead to more life-threatening diseases, which are genuinely not worth the risk. With organic CBD infused honey, seizures are said to reduce drastically. When it’s all said and done, it comes down to you, the patient, taking charge of the situation and enjoying the benefits of this wonderful organic CBD infused honey. Yes, these health benefits have been researched over a number of years, and each one of them found to be valid.
CBD also helps:
- Reducing Blood Pressure
- Reducing Artery Blockage
- Controls Cholesterol Levels in the Body
- Controls stress-induced cardiovascular response.
With anti-inflammatory purposes, CBD infused honey also prevents cardiovascular conditions such as stroke since these are some of the conditions that stimulate heart problems. Cholesterol, we all know what it can do to your health, and way too much of it is terrible for your heart and general health. CBD is known to control cholesterol levels in the body, and hence, if and when you think you have too much, then it’s about time you considered it as an option.
To paint a better picture, it’s best you know what the individual benefits of CBD oil and organic honey are. This will help you see why organic CBD infused organic honey is so exceptional.
In What Ways Can CBD Products Help?
Cannabinoids (like CBD) are chemical compounds produced naturally by the hemp plant. Amazingly, cannabinoids are also produced by the human body known as endocannabinoids (with Endo referring to internal or within the body). There are endocannabinoid receptors in both the central and peripheral nervous systems for the regulation of various physiological processes such as sleep, appetite, mood, pain, stress response and immune functions. Due to similarities in their structure, the cannabinoids contained in our Full Spectrum Virgin Hemp Extract Boosted with Pure CBD Distillate interact with the endocannabinoid receptors in the body.
Why choose Honey Heaven Organic CBD Products?
Our quality control program is strict and detailed and tests every batch of products. We prioritize highest standards of purity and potency possible to deliver only the best quality Full Spectrum Virgin Hemp CBD Extracts Boosted with Pure CBD Distillate. Our CBD and phytonutrient content are confirmed and certified by independent laboratory tests. At Honey Heaven, we are dedicated to producing and providing the healthiest and finest products while excluding all artificial colours, preservatives, flavourings, sweeteners or other foreign agents.
Direction for use: 1-2 tsp a day
Ingredients: 2,5ml of 1500mg organic CBD extract in 250g organic acacia honey
100% Natural & Organic Product. 100% GMO & Gluten Free
Some Great Ways to Use Our Organic 1500mg Full Spectrum CBD Extract Infused Organic Acacia Honey Boosted with Pure CBD Distillate:
CBD honey is more than just a tasty treat. You can also use it in some many ways. So, if you’re looking for the Swiss Army Knife of the food world. CBD honey can be used as a substitute for sugar in most recipes. But how should you use CBD honey to get the most benefits? Check out some of the ways to use our CBD honey.
Honey is awesome! It’s got a long list of health benefits, and it tastes good too. There are very few natural, edible options that pack the same punch. High-CBD cannabis is the other one that comes to mind.
As great as those two things are separately, just imagine what they could do together. It’s unlike anything the world has seen since Milton Hershey combined peanut butter and chocolate. Yeah, CBD honey is just that good.
But how should you use CBD honey to get the most benefits? Some of the ways to use your liquid gold for health and happiness.
Treat Stomach Ulcers: You might already know that one of CBD’s health benefits are its effect on pain reduction. What you probably didn’t know was that you can actually use CBD honey to treat stomach ulcers. Just take a spoonful of CBD honey in the morning before you have breakfast. Repeat this for a few days and you will be surprised by the relieving effect it will have on your stomach.
Get Rid of Hangovers: Everyone likes going out and having a great time, but no one likes the head-splitting hangovers the next morning. Since it’s practically impossible to avoid hangovers (except by abstaining from alcohol, but, like, come on), how about treating them with the all-natural CBD honey?
The antioxidants in the honey will counter the toxins present in the body. It will also be able to break down any alcohol in your system into smaller, more easily absorbed particles to offer you faster relief. You can mix this in your favourite drink (might we suggest something non-alcoholic?) and enjoy its effects and the relief offered.
Treat Allergies: Generally speaking, organic honey is great for the treatment of allergies and allergic reactions resulting from encounters with various things such as dust, feathers and other small particles. You can use this CBD and increase your chances of treating these allergies.
Keep Your Lips Moisturized: No longer must you walk around with your lips exposed to the elements. Apply CBD honey as a moisturizer and the effects will amaze you. The CBD is absorbed into your body, leaving your lips luscious and moisturized. Time to throw away your expensive and less effective lip balms.
Sweetener: People have been using honey for a long time. It’s a great way to sweeten a bitter drink or porridge. Scoop some CBD honey into your favourite drinks or porridge. We can tell you that it’s far more effective and healthier than a sugar. So just imagine all the extra health benefits you would get by adding CBD honey. Enjoy it as a delicacy while still getting the great benefits that CBD cannabinoids have to offer. Honey is a great substitute. Give it a try and we are sure you will never go back.
Making your own peanut butter is super easy, not to mention healthy and delicious. To boost the health benefits, even more, mix up your own batch of CBD honey-based peanut butter. Simply add CBD honey to your existing peanut butter recipe and you are all set!
Skip the salad dressing aisle at the supermarket, save some money, and enjoy a delicious and nutritious alternative instead. Simply mix equal parts:
- CBD honey
- Balsamic vinegar
- Olive oil
Add salt, pepper, and herbs to your liking and you’ve got a tasty salad dressing for any situation.
All-Natural CBD Honey Cough Syrup:
Ever been kept awake by a nasty cough? It’s the worst. Now you can fix that persistent hack and get your forty winks without resorting to chemical additives. Here’s the simple recipe
In a saucepan, add:
- 1 cup of water
- ¼ cup of ginger root
- ¼ cup of marshmallow root
- 1 tablespoon of cinnamon
Bring the water to a boil, and then simmer until half the water is gone. Pour the water through a cheesecloth to remove the herbs. Wait for the water to cool a bit.
While it’s still warm, mix in the lemon juice and the CBD honey. Transfer to a canning jar with a lid, and store your CBD honey cough syrup in the refrigerator.
Relieve Pain from Burns and Stings: Ever encounter a slight burn? Apply some CBD honey to reduce the pain from the burn. However, you should consult a doctor for treatment of severe burns, or chemical burns.
In the event you get a sting from a wasp or a bee, you can apply CBD honey for immediate relief. But if you get stung by a scorpion, you’re going to need something more than CBD honey for that one. See a doctor.
Reduce Menstrual Pains and Cramps: CBD honey is great for activating and livening up the Omega-6 fatty acids. Omega-6 is responsible for the control of hormones that are released in your body and can help smoothing things out if you find your cramps becoming overwhelming. This would be also be a good time to break out the CBD honey-sweetened tea.
As a Natural Antibiotic: CBD honey contains antitoxins that are vital for keeping your body clean and healthy. When your body encounters some toxic substances, these antitoxins are able to fight them out naturally without serious side effects.
As a Cleansing Face Mask: This was bound to be on the list. Want a smooth, acne-free face? Ditch the expensive pharmaceutical face creams and masks you bought at the store. It’s time for the CBD honey to do its magic. Apply the honey to your face every morning and let it stay there for a few minutes. Ensure that your face is clean before application and that you haven’t applied any other chemicals or makeup. Wash off with clean tap water. You will see the results in just a few days.
You can reduce acne by making a natural CBD honey face cream using the following recipe:
- Plain Yogurt
- CBD Honey
- Coconut Oil
Combine 1 teaspoon turmeric, ½ teaspoon of CBD honey, ½ teaspoon coconut oil and 1 tablespoon of yogurt. Mix well.
- Apply the mixture to your face for about 30–45 minutes.
- Wash off with warm water.
This cream will be great in reducing acne, circles under the eyes, moisturizing dry skin, brightening the skin, reducing the dark circles on your skin and diminishing pimples.
Incorporate CBD honey in your food: You can use CBD honey in probably anything found in your kitchen. For instance, you can incorporate it into your salad by mixing it with a little vinegar and olive oil. We talked about sweetening your tea in the morning. You can add it to peanut butter, make better margarine or make a sports drink. The drink could have some lemons and warm water.
How and where you use CBD honey could vary greatly. Come up with other ways of using this great product and enrich your life. Remember that the trick is to get the cannabinoids into your body, one way or the other, so do not be afraid to go wild with your experimenting.
Some health benefits of Our Organic 1500mg Full Spectrum CBD Extract Boosted with Pure CBD Distillate:
- Relieves anxiety: If you suffer from depression and anxiety, this CBD oil may be able to help. CBD oil may actually change the way your brain receptors respond to serotonin, a chemical linked to mental health.
- Helps cancer patients: Several scientific reports demonstrate that CBD oil contains effects that inhibit cancer cell migration, adhesion and invasion. CBD oil can also help cancer patients increase their appetite.
- Pain reliever: CBD oil is great for relieving pain and any inflammation. This is because CBD oil appears to inhibit neuronal transmission in pathways. It’s able to help with many forms of pain such as chronic pain, muscle pain, arthritis, spinal cord injuries, asthma and even MS pain. It’s also got anti-inflammatory properties which work hand in hand with pain relief, depression, anxiety, and post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), and nearly everything in between.
- Reduces seizure frequency: CBD can help people who have epilepsy, or frequent seizures. It can help reduce the frequency of seizures, the intensity of seizures, and possibly even eliminate seizures completely.
- Cardiovascular health: CBD oil actually protects against the vascular damage caused by a high glucose environment. It’s safe to say CDB will not put a strain on your heart, but rather, protect it.
As you can see there are so many health benefits to just CBD oil alone. To learn more, read and educate yourself about all the benefits of CBD oil mentioned above.
Some Benefits of Our Organic Honey:
- Loaded with antioxidants and minerals: Organic honey is packed with good-for-you components like active enzymes, B vitamins, minerals, and antibacterial properties. A 1-ounce serving contains some folate, and vitamins B2, B3, B5, B6, and even C. Minerals include iron, iodine, copper, calcium, zinc, sodium, selenium, potassium, phosphorous, manganese, and magnesium.
- Cough suppressant and Throat Smoother: Perhaps one of the best benefits of organic honey is that it’s great at suppressing cough and smooth the throat! It’s especially good at treating upper respiratory infections.
- It has Antibacterial and Antifungal Properties: Organic honey not only has benefits for those who consume it internally but antibacterial and antifungal properties that make it an excellent choice for certain skin conditions. It can be used as an antiseptic in wounds or massaged into the scalp to treat dandruff and eczema. Organic honey is also an ingredient in many homemade facial recipes since its antibacterial agents prevent and treat acne.
- Healthy Sugar substitute: For tea, coffee, porridge and more
Here are some more ways we recommend taking Our Organic 1500mg Full Spectrum CBD Extract Infused Organic Acacia Honey Boosted with Pure CBD Distillate:
- Start out with one or two spoonfuls per day (if you have trouble sleeping, take a teaspoon at night: It will also help you sleep).
- Add it to your tea for a sweet, relaxing drink.
- Since its organic honey, you can also spread it on just about anything: Toast, bagels, you name it.
- Add it to any recipe that calls for the replacement of sugar for added health benefits
Conclusion: Our Organic 1500mg Full Spectrum CBD Extract Infused Organic Acacia Honey Boosted with Pure CBD Distillate:
Alone, Organic CBD oil and organic honey are powerful but combined, they are superb. Both honey and CBD oil work well together to provide double the benefits: Someone suffering from chronic pain can also relieve allergy symptoms by taking CBD infused honey. Or, someone who has cancer and a bad cough could benefit from CBD infused honey. The possibilities are endless. We recommend trying Honey Heaven CBD Infused Organic Honey: It’s yummy, and you will get all the health benefits of honey and CBD combined by eating it. You can also try our Full Spectrum Organic CBD Extract Oils in Virgin Hemp whole plant Supercritical CO2 extract Boosted with Pure CBD Distillate, CBD Balms Boosted with Pure CBD Distillate, Organic CBD Tea’s, Organic Creamed Honeys with herbs and spice and Organic Honeys.
Our products are no psychoactive, low THC under 0.2%!
Shop the highest strength CBD infused Honey from Honey Heaven and enjoy the benefits of it. Free UK delivery over £40.